Tuesday started with me getting more situated in Italy. I had my first Italian class for 3 hours which was a bit rough but they are teaching us conversational skills which seems more beneficial at this point rather than just giving us vocab words to work on. Tuesday night my roommate and I went to a hip hop class with our Italian roommate and it was a lot of fun. I have never done hip hop but I was able to catch on a bit. Maddy and I have decided to take salsa classes as well just for fun, to meet people, and so we can actually get better at salsa dancing. Which I did right after our hip hop class! Got back super late but luckily was able to sleep in Wednesday and do a few chores before my Italian class. Wednesday was very chill I stayed in and made dinner with Maddy. After that I just worked on some homework and went to bed. Then to be woken by my neighbors at two who decided to ding dong ditch us. Bah
Today though was the first day I started to feel very comfortable in my environment. I went on a run at a near by park and it was so cold. Well at least for the San Diego local. But there was for sure frost building up on my jacket and gloves as I ran. After getting back I showered and got ready and had to go get my metro ticket straightened out because it wasn't working. While in line waiting a man got very mad and started throwing and kicking chairs and then he was fine a few minutes later. Maybe it's an Italian thing. I proceeded to get a coffee and a bar close by (coffee shops are called bars) and read my book and talked with a few locals. Then I met up with my friend for lunch before class and after met up with some more friends for dinner. There was a 6 hour gap where I was in class by the way. Now I am chillin in my apartment and going to read, do homework, practice guitar, and get over my cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment