Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nutella

Sitting on the couch with my roommate eating bread, nutella, and bananas at 3 in the morning after going out to a pub to watch the football game. Yes I am still in Italy. Yesterday morning I moved into my apartment with 2 other girls. There are 4 of us all together and one is Italian. It's an awesome apartment in downtown Turin and we are pretty close to the major parts of the city.

So after unpacking and getting settled a bit I went and walked the town with all the guys I live by and we went down to the Po River and ate lunch which consisted of pasta, pizza, and salad obviously. Once I got back to my apartment my roommate Veronika (the Italian) told us we were going to a salsa club which I was super jazzed about. My roommates and I ended up eating dinner with some of the guys again around 10 at night (totally normal) then we headed off to the club at 11. My roommates and I were the only americans but it was in a huge warehouse outside of town and somewhere around 1,000 people! Crazy but so much fun, but I need to practice a lot.

Today we went grocery shopping and everything was so cheap, I also got my bus pass, and looked at phones for the semester. After making dinner with my roommate Maddy we got ready for the pub where the majority of the study abroad students were. It was good to see the people again considering contact with other students has been interesting with lack of phone or internet, but overall a good night and now here I sit finishing off my nutella and banana.

1 comment: